Friday, September 18, 2015

My name is Juan Lopez. I was born in San Jose, California and I've been living there since then.

       I haven't done a lot of gardening, but i have grown a few plants successfully. My family does not grow plants anymore since we don't have much gardening space.  Once, i grew some carrots and after science camp, i was given a tree that i could take care of. My mom cooks all the time since my dad is not around. I enjoy watching people cook especially my mom since she could make a meal with a few simple ingredients.  Sadly, the tree that i was taking care of caught a disease and died in the beginning of 2015. It  was a bit sad knowing that i couldn't do anything since i didn't have much experience in gardening. I'm hoping that in this project, i can learn how to take better care of plants.

2 comments:

  1. juan what's up dude its me jose the tree plant that science camp gave you died, this sucks mine died to but thats cuz i forgot to plant it but otherwise nice paragragh dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. juan what's up dude its me jose the tree plant that science camp gave you died, this sucks mine died to but thats cuz i forgot to plant it but otherwise nice paragragh dude

    ReplyDelete