Wednesday, September 2, 2015

My name is Emily Williams. I was born in Campbell, California. I moved to San Jose, California with my family in 2005.

I haven't really done much gardening, but my mother loves plants. She mostly grows flowers, but when we first moved to San Jose she used to grow strawberry and tomato plants too. I was really young back then, so I don't remember a lot about growing food. I don't cook at all. My mom does most of the cooking and sometimes my dad helps with the cooking. Sometimes I like to watch my mom cook, though. I find the whole process of cooking fascinating. It's amazing how you can take a few raw ingredients and use them to make something that tastes delicious! I don't know much about gardening, but I know a few people that do. There's a couple that goes to my church that seems to know a lot about gardening. One time, when they went on vacation, we went to their house to water their plants. They had a lot of different vegetables it their yard. It was cool to see all the different plants they had. I still don't know much about how plants grow. So, I'm hoping that when this project is over I will know more about growing food.

No comments:

Post a Comment